An unnumbered issue of the Amherst Literary Magazine, a student-run literary journal. The first magazine was published in April 1886 and from then through 1932 it was published during the months of October-June, with some exceptions. From 1932-1955 the magazine suspended publication. Publication resumed in 1955 and continued until 1973 when publication ceased. Since the inception of the magazine, there were numerous title changes: The Amherst Literary Monthly (1886-1910); The Amherst Monthly (1910-1920); Amherst Writing (1920-1928); and Amherst Literary Magazine (1928-1932 and 1955-1973). The journal was often referred to as the Amherst Lit. Throughout its run, the magazine remained a literary publication with issues often including entries such as essays, poems, short stories, satire, prose and verse, letters, literary sketches, editorials, scripts, and book and theater reviews. Some issues also included drawings. The editorial board of this issue consisted of George Amis, Peter Howe, S.C. Leland, Peter Ribicoff, Jon Roush, James Guetti, and Tom Cornell.